Friday, February 1, 2013

Baylee Elizabeth.....

So now that you are officially 11....it Wows me. I am so thankful that God choose me to be your mommy. It has by far been one of the best parts of my life. I love our growing relationship. You make me smile everyday. I know that we may be entering a few hard years soon but I am determined to keep you as close as I can! I am so proud of the little lady you are becoming! Never give up and always do your best.....and at the end of the day I am your number one fan!! love you to the moon and back pumpkin.

here is a lil about this past year

You are in the 5th grade and love all your teachers....of course
you love playing basketball and you are on an AAU team
you are playing softball and loving it....2nd baseman
you can be sweet as pie to your sister and be a lil meanie at the same time...sibling love
you have beats.....woohoo
you are dancing 3 classes....jazz, hiphop and tap
you are part of a performing dance team and perform at local school games
you had a boyfriend this year....you also went through your 1st breakup
we have been to florida this past year
we went to California this past year
you went deep sea fishing
you went to almost every UT football games...Thanks uncle ricky and aunt stephanie
Been to a lady vols basketball game
you went to 4-H and I am pretty sure that will never happen again...homesick ;(
you hosted your 1st pumplin paintin party ;)
you dressed up as a zombie for halloween...
we made our 1st ugly sweaters.....for the whole family

these are just a few quick things that has happened this year! I am crazy in love with you and i count my blessing everyday. Happy happy 11 th Birthday! Thank you for loving your mommy as much as I love you!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment