Friday, February 1, 2013

ahhh.....30.......(good thing that is my husband and not me....hehe)

Wow I can not believe Matthew is 30.....seems like yesterday we went on our first date and he had just turned 22...not even a week before we met...(but thats another post)... So I emailed him 1st thing this morning to tell him this ....

30 things i love about him even when he is 30

1. You are a rockin' husband
2. So are so stinkin' handsome....
3.You are a hard sweatin' worker
4.You are in love with 3 girls at the same time !!! ahh we are so lucky!
5.You are a picture perfect daddy
6.You love my family (Or do a perfect job pretending...hehe) 7.You are so smart.
8.You love reading and learning more
9.You have so much energy....Not sure how you do that
10.You are not selfish
11.You are ALWAYS supportive of me
12.You make me smile
13.You are a Handy-dandy man
14.You pretty nice to snuggle with ;-)
15.You are a best friend a girl could ask for
16.You are an experimental cook.....love trying new things
17.You are athletic...love your muscles
18.You laugh a lot when you watch tv
19.You get the kiddos off every morning.....so glad that's you ;)
20.You trust me with all your heart
21.You will always be older than me ...hehe
22.You love ice cream
23. You are always up for a good trip somewhere
24. You don't mind if a tornado came through the house
25. you always listen to me...even if you don't agree
26. I love your brown eyes
27. You don't judge people
28. You put the girls and I first
29. You love me for me.
30. You believe in God and love our new church!!!

can't wait to do this a 60.....bet those will be some good things!






















So these are just a few old pictures that I love....I could seriously put a millon or two up =)...Sorry no recent ones on my computer right now ;(
 

No comments:

Post a Comment