Friday, November 30, 2012

updating one at a time ;-)

Have ya ever had so much to say that it brings you to a loss of words...well me neither...but I gotta lot to say. Especially when its been oh 5 weeks or so since I have posted ;-(...Hey..... a life with 2 kiddos gets busy and crazy and I.LOVE.IT!! And I also don't even know where to start. So I will give a brief Melton update in a few different post and ...post some pictures which is what most people look at anyways and say my good byes BUT I will log back in on Tuesday because I gotta little surprise for the hubby this weekend and it will be blog worthy ;-)

We went to Florida for a week. Thanksgiving week. I have never been away from tennessee for thanksgiving. We missed alot of family but we were with some family that we dont get to see that often. I loved spending Thanksgiving with my Mimi and Pop. They are two very special people that I do not get to see enough. we spent 2 days at Clearwater beach (and yes...we went and saw Winter the dolphin)...Clearwater is a gorgeous place. If you haven't been you should check it out. My brother, Ray and Katrina and Mr. Cooper Vance joined us. It was so nice to see Cooper for 5 days straight! I miss him now ;-(... But we got back in time to go to the Melton's Thanksgiving poker gathering and I got to see Mr. Colton and Miss Reese whom I missed very much! And we started visiting a new church before we left and we missed it so we got back in time for it Sunday ;-)

and once again I dont have this picture organization thing down....SORRY but enjoy ;-)


























No comments:

Post a Comment